|POSITION TITLE Consulting Manager
The role of Consulting Manager is to shape and deliver workforce solutions related projects to respond to our clients' business challenges. Your role consists of supporting, executing and ensuring the progress of projects and programs for the organization. A key focus of this role is to ensure that each designed project and program is conducted, progressed, completed and delivered according to the requirements and time lines.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Providing consulting services in HR formulation and planning, organization design, and operation and business process improvements;
- Identifying and prioritizing client value creation opportunities based on research and analysis activities and an understanding of client visions and needs.
- Designing proposals and managing consulting projects independently particularly in the areas of HR Transformation, covering all aspects of HR Strategy, HR Process Reengineering, HR Service Delivery, Organization Design, Talent Management and HR Technology;
- Lead a range of activities from identifying client value creation opportunities to project managing the workforce solution implementation;
- Developing implementation plans and leading teams to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget and performance goals;
- Managing project financials. Assessing and managing risk throughout the project lifecycle and making adjustments as needed;
- Client Relationship Development and Management;
- Cultivating follow-on opportunities at clients and developing compelling business case/proposals to new business opportunities; and
- Providing coaching and mentoring to team members.
would be an added advantage;
- Degree in Human Resource Management / Psychology / Sociology or equivalent. A Masters in HRM
- Minimum of 5 years for Senior Consultants, focusing on HR, Training Enablement, or Change
Leading companies is a plus;
- Experience with leading industry players, including multinational companies or domestic large-scale
- Expert user of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word;
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Leadership and team building abilities.