|POSITION TITLE Presales Consultant / Technology Consultant
- To interview client users & managers to understand, analyse and proactively work with customers to interpret business requirements and where required recommends alternatives and solutions to improve operating efficiency and quality and solutions that support business needs.
- To develop relationships with clients and vendors by being proactive, displaying a thorough understanding of the business, and providing timely and accurate information through written and oral communication or formal presentations.
- To design and deliver presentations to potential customers explaining the functionality of the application / product and its merits in solving the business requirements.
- To consult in business planning sessions with clients to improve business processes, to develop/evaluate business specifications and understands system/business to redefine business process when necessary, to assist in the development of technical specifications, to participate or lead in the scoping, requirements gathering & solution design phases of assignments.
- To participate in strategic application/technology discussions, to assist potential customers with defining business processes, identifying potential areas for ongoing improvement or re-engineering, and implementing solutions that utilize technology to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- To translate business requirements into technical requirements used to drive improvements, enhancements or the creation of new applications.
- To coordinate with Pre Sales Managers and Back office personnel to ensure the proposal in general and the technical aspects in it do sufficiently enable to satisfy the business requirements of the client, to coordinate and discuss pricing with Pre Sales managers, respective Account Managers, etc and to prepare competitive proposals that satisfy customer’s requirements that are aligned to ITS product offerings.
- To prepare a high level project plan, document, define and review business and functional requirements
- To define the client technical, interfacing, and operational requirements and constrains from business aspects
- To participate in presales activities including demos, workshops, conferences and proposals and to adhere to ITS internal procedures regarding Quality and Knowledge Management