|POSITION TITLE Reporting Analyst
The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for the processes related to data management and analysis supporting the entire consulting processes. This may include acting as liaison with internal and external stakeholders in ensuring data integrity of reports are updated, accurate and submitted on a timely basis.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading the effort to create a reports to support the entire consulting practice and the sharing of best practices across the programs.
- Responsible for database administration, data consolidation, data analysis and management reporting.
- Provide accurate, timely reports and analytical information to support consulting processes as well as research industry trends and provide thought leadership in the areas of human resource workforce metrics and analytics.
- Confer with stakeholders to analyze procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized and formatted for reports.
- Prepare personal activity reports and project status reports on system software.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND SKILL
- Must have a strong acumen for metrics, processes, analytics and business results
- Experience synthesizing and analyzing large amounts of data
- Ability to think creatively and solve real world problems quickly
- Experience with MS Office applications and HR practices and procedures
- Ability to present complex information in a user-friendly manner (both orally and in writing)
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, problem solving and analytical skills